We are pleased to provide you with information about Benefit Management, Inc. BMI specializes in group benefits, self-funded health care plans and managed care measures for employers and their employees. As an administrator of employer-sponsored benefit plans, BMI:
- Delivers superior results to our clients by combining our focus on claims management and managed care arrangements, with a sensitivity for employee and employer service. These can only be provided with an intense knowledge of our health care market, and maximum effort towards the reduction of claims expenses.
- Provides utilization review, benefit design and administration, and cafeteria plan administration with the flexibility of a small TPA. BMI also offers the abilities, computer systems and expertise of a large organization.
- Offers the very best in support services including certified underwriting, ERISA and HIPAA compliance, bill audits, employee and claim processor customer service, and local access to management personnel.
- Believes in keeping all services in-house, in order to maximize the level of service to the client. This includes utilization review, disease management, Health Reform consulting, system implementation, ID card and plan booklet generation, PPO discount administration, checks, report distribution, reinsurance placement and administration.
- Will administer your Plan using a dedicated examiner, where communication, aggressive cost-management and a high level of service to only one client will be the focus. The average years of experience of BMI management and claims personnel continues to grow. All examiners have the assistance of staff nurse reviewers and Physical Consultants at their disposal when examining complicated claims.
We firmly believe that health care delivery is primarily a local phenomenon and that an administrator who is sensitive to the local health care environment can greatly benefit both the employee and the employer. It takes much more than a local address. Because of BMI’s focus on cost-management and personal service, employers have a TPA alternative with the formula for their Health Plan’s success.